Welcome to our new doctor: Dr. Kristie Lin
Dr. Kristie Lin joins us adding new Retina Services to our practice. Dr. Kristie Lin specializes in surgical and medical treatment of adult and pediatric retinal disorders. She graduated with honors in microbiology from the University of California at Davis. She went on to receive her medical degree from the highly prestigious Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, which has consistently been ranked one of the nation’s top medical schools by U.S. News and World Report. Dr. Lin had the privilege of training in vitreoretinal surgery as a fellow at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
She’s recently been awarded by Pasadena Magazine as a Top Doctor for 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017.
California Oculoplastics is proud to announce and support a disruptive healthcare platform Mendme.com
With MendMe Patients get
- Timeliness Make an appointment to see your healthcare provider at your convenience. Or find someone available to speak by phone via MendMe HealthLine.
- Convenience Book your appointment in real-time on your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- TRANSPARENCY See and pay fees up front. No more surprise insurance bills in the mail.
- Trust MendMe providers are all highly-educated doctors and healthcare specialists. Their profiles have educational materials and other important information about their practices. Now you can make an informed decision regarding whom to trust with your health and dollars.
Check out patient videos at Patient Videos
With MendMe Providers get to
- Fill their Day MendMe can help you competitively price open appointments to maximize your time spent in the office. Even turn last-minute cancellations into potential revenue.
- Avoid Insurance Avoid non-reimbursement using MendMe’s direct fee-for-service portal. Insurance payments can still be established for future visits. Open schedule to cash-only appointments and rest easy knowing you’ll receive payment in full.
- Get Patients Circumvent the locked-in insurance referral patterns. MendMe will point new patients directly to your office. Get started on your profile today.
- Safe Platform MendMe mission is to provide user-friendly, efficient, innovative healthcare delivery. Throughout the process, there is absolutely no charge to providers. MendMe serves as the provider’s cash-based appointment platform.
Check out provider videos at Provider Videos
Dr. Joseph Lin recently completed a publication titled “Does the Tyndall Effect Describe the Blue Hue Periodically Observed in Subdermal Hyaluronic Acid Gel Placement?”
The Tyndall effect defined as:
“Hyaluronic acid (HA) gel fillers are widely used for cosmetic rejuvenation of the periocular region, with good effect. They are extremely safe to use overall, with low complication rates.”
This paper describes a new groundbreaking idea that a blue hue from over injected hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers is NOT LIKELY due to the “Tyndall effect” as originally thought.
Please read the complete article HERE:
Dr. Lin Oculoplastic Surgeon Introduction from Joseph Lin
Welcome to California Facial Plastics, managed by California Oculoplastic Consultants located 1135 S. Sunset Ave., Suite 210 West Covina, CA 91790.
When cosmetic surgery might be the right choice for you.
- Droopy Eyelids
- Puffiness Around Your Eyes
- Dark Circles
- Fine lines, or Crow’s Feet
It’s important to consult with a skilled oculoplastic surgeon to help you get the results that you will love.
Dr. Joseph Lin is a member of American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, American College of Surgeons, American Academy of Ophthalmology, Los Angeles Society of Ophthalmology and the California Academy of Physicians and Surgeons.