Pasadena Eyebrow Lift Procedure
Achieve a More Open & Youthful Appearance
Brow shape differs between males and females; males have relatively minimally arching brows that rest right above the bone of their orbit. Females tend to have a more dramatic arch to their brows (especially laterally) and they tend to rest above the bone of their orbit.
With age, the shape and position of the brows changes. For these differences, Dr. Lin views the brows and their treatment very differently among males and females. Not all patients benefit from brow ptosis repair even if their brows may suggest some mild droop to them in position.
Overcorrecting a brow can often result in an “overdone” surgical appearance and the surgeon needs to work closely with the patient to educate them about the expectations and results from a brow lift. There various types of brow lifting: endoscopic, temporal, brow pexy, and a direct brow lift. Our doctor and team can help you discover which eyebrow or forehead lift option is right for you.
Are you a candidate for an eyebrow or forehead lift in Pasadena? Contact us to schedule a consultation.
Reasons a Patient Would Look to Schedule an Eyebrow Lift Procedure
First, what is an eyebrow lift? An eyebrow lift, also known as a forehead lift or brow lift, is a cosmetic surgical procedure that can improve the appearance of the forehead, brow, and upper eyelids by lifting and repositioning the eyebrows.
Here are some reasons why a patient might want to schedule an eyebrow lift procedure:
- Sagging eyebrows: Over time, the skin around the eyebrows can become lax and sag, which can make the eyes look tired and hooded. An eyebrow lift can raise the eyebrows to a more youthful position, creating a more alert and rejuvenated appearance.
- Deep forehead lines: Deep wrinkles and creases on the forehead can make a person look older or angry, even when they are not. An eyebrow lift can smooth out these lines and create a more relaxed and youthful appearance.
- Heavy or droopy eyelids: When the eyebrows sag, it can cause the skin of the upper eyelids to fold over and hang down, creating a heavy or droopy appearance. An eyebrow lift can correct this by raising the eyebrows and opening up the eyes.
- Asymmetrical eyebrows: Some people have eyebrows that are naturally uneven or asymmetrical. An eyebrow lift can help to correct this by lifting one or both eyebrows to a more symmetrical position.
- Improve self-confidence: For some people, the appearance of their eyebrows can have a significant impact on their self-confidence. By lifting and reshaping the eyebrows, an eyebrow lift can help to enhance a person’s self-image and overall sense of well-being.
It’s important to note that an eyebrow lift is a surgical procedure and should be carefully considered before undergoing. Patients should discuss their goals and concerns with our qualified doctor at California Oculoplastics and Retina to determine whether this procedure is right for them.